For an exhaustive, up-to-date list of service providers and other resources in our area, please visit the Making Connections Resource page. The Making Connections Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Networking Group offers parents and professionals the opportunity to meet, share, and learn through monthly meetings led by professional speakers, family outings and a mentoring program.
- Autism Society of Alabama
- Making Connections
- Applied Behavioral Concepts
- Behavioral Interventions
- The Riley Behavioral & Education Center
- Asperger Connection, Inc.
- Asperger Syndrome S.E.A. Beyond Tomorrow
- Asperger Education Services
Contact Angela Collier, M.Ed., at: email@example.com